We're your team when you need
What we can Offer!
We supply tools to help solve your problems
Computer Networking relates to a digital telecommunications network, which allows nodes to share resources. Networked computing devices exchange data with each other using from a single data link to multitude of different data links all connected to be able to have redundancy. The connections between nodes are established using either cable media or wireless media.
Computer networks support an enormous number of applications and services, such as access to the World Wide Web, digital video, digital audio, shared use of application and storage servers, printers, fax machines, the use of email and instant messaging applications, as well as many others. Computer networks differ in the transmission medium used to carry their signals, communication protocols to organize network traffic, the network’s size, topology and organizational intent.
At Unified Support Services our technical team will identify your requirements, design, specification, and build your network, offering you a solution suited to your specific requirements.
Why Choose Us?
Advantages include: Easier Faster Better Up time More secure Data and information protection
The benefits of Computer Networking:
- Enables you to easily share data between users, or access it remotely.
- You can save a lot of money by utilizing network-connected devices like printers, copiers and/or scanners, or sharing software between users.
- Networked access can avoid the same data being keyed multiple times, saving time and preventing errors.
- You are able to reduce errors and improve consistency by having staff work from a single source of information.
- Having a properly secured Network is cost-efficient and can help protect your systems.
- Enables you to access files and multimedia stored on other machines, or network-attached devices.
- Staff, suppliers and customers can share information and get in touch easily.
- Storing information in one database can assist in reducing costs and drive efficiency.