We're your team when you need
Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
What we can Offer!
We supply tools to help solve your problems
The two most important components of an IT Security Strategy are Backup and Disaster Recovery of data. Your organisation will be unable to serve customers when Datacentre-downtime occurs, meaning transactions can’t be completed, which leads to a major loss of revenue. It is an unfortunate fact that natural disasters, human errors, security breaches and ransomware attacks take place and can imperil the availability of IT resources.
Data backup and recovery of electronic information should be a vital part of the business progression plan and disaster recovery plan for large and small businesses that create and manage large volumes of electronic information and data. A company always stands a chance of data loss, corruption, and compromised or stolen data. What does an organisation do when employees cannot use their Desktops, Laptops, and Wireless Devices to create, process, manage and communicate information?
Unified Support Services develops effective strategies for avoiding the negative effects of downtime to ensure enterprise data protection for your most critical information. Our outstanding remote monitoring and management solutions combines fast and flexible backup and recovery of machines, applications, databases, files and endpoints.
If an accidental deletion, database corruption, or software upgrade problem occurs, you may need to restore backup data. This is where the Backup process comes into play – by ensuring there are extra copies of all data in order to protect it in case of emergencies, your company will not be at risk of losing EVERYTHING.
Given the amount of time and money you could lose in the event of disaster taking place, our recovery options are suited to ensure your business always runs smoothly, the improved and efficient performance can also ensure your organization experiences minimized impact to server and network resources.
Don’t let it take hours to retrieve lost data after an accidental deletion, it will only result in your employees not being able to fulfil business-critical processes and your business losing customers!
Unified Support Services provides fast and efficient recovery strategies that are developed for IT Systems, Applications and Data. Contact us today for more information on our compelling Backup and Recovery Services and Solutions.
Why Choose Us?
So, what is the difference between Managed Backup Disaster Recovery
Disaster Recovery refers to the initial procedure for restoring access to applications, data, and IT resources that takes place after a disruption. This involves switching over to a redundant server and storage system until all aspects of the data centre is in working order again.
Our data backup development strategy starts with:
- Identifying which data to backup
- Selecting and implementing hardware and software backup procedures
- Scheduling, conducting, and validation of backups
It is crucial that all businesses develop an IT Disaster Recovery Plan (IT DRP).
We start by getting the important factors out of the way by:
- Compiling an inventory of hardware (e.g. servers, desktops, laptops and wireless devices), software applications and data.
- Including a strategy to ensure critical information is backed up.
- Identifying critical software applications and data and the hardware required to run them.
- Using standardized hardware to replicate and reimage new hardware.
- Ensuring copies of program software are available to enable re-installation.
- Prioritizing hardware and software restoration.
- Documenting the recovery plan as part of the business plan.
- Testing the plan to make sure it functions accurately.
Why choose USS for exceptional and effortless Recovery Solutions?
Our skilled technicians will manage, protect, backup, and support your data, scheduling, alerts, and testing processes. With our easily accessible onsite cloud backups with offsite disaster recovery, we are always prepared for disasters that may occur.
Some of the benefits of our Recovery Solutions include:
- Using a bootable USB drive to recover systems quickly and easily
- Data archiving
- Secure Data Storage
- Virtual Disaster Recovery
- Archiving data and files, while maintaining data storage regulatory compliance
- Using SSAE compliant and ISO certified data centres for secure data backups. This also gives you the option of encrypting files and data with AES 128-bit, AES 256-bit, or 448-bit Blowfish.
- Lowering computer costs and increasing DR efficiency by recovering a server to a virtual machine, which includes VMware, Hyper-V, Azure, and Amazon virtual machines.